I am pleased to announce that I was recently given a blogging award by my AQ pal/blogging buddy, Jemi Fraser, of Just Jemi.
Traditionally, when one receives an award like this, he/she graciously passes it along to someone else with no strings attached, but The Versatile Blogger Award comes with some conditions, listed below. If you are one of the recipients, please know that there is no pressure to accept it – just know that I enjoy visiting your blog.
1. Thank the folks and link to them
2. Share 7 things about myself
3. Pass along to 15 bloggers (and link to them)
4. Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award
1.) Thank the Folks and Link to Them:
Thank you, Jemi, for awarding The Versatile Blogger Award to me. It is festive, and I like the color.
2.) Share Seven Things About Myself:
1. I was a computer graphics artist before I went back to school to pick up my teaching degree.
2. I like to paint (on canvas, not walls) (well, walls too, actually).
3. I enjoy shopping for office supplies.
4. I LOVE the Lindt dark chocolate bars with chunks of salt in them.
5. I am a Mac (vs. PC) person, and am embarrassingly uninhibited about trying to convert people.
6. I like to play Scrabble on Facebook.
7. I have a pair of gold wedge sandals I bought in May that are still sitting in the box. I foresee no occasions at which I envision myself wearing them, but they are so cute that I’m finding it hard to take them back to the store.
3. Pass Along to 15 Other Bloggers and Link to Them:
(In alphabetical order)
Lisa and Lisa Write a Book
(and yes, I’m counting both of them — do you know how hard it is to think of 15 other bloggers who know you well enough that they won’t wonder why you’re bestowing an award on them?)
4.) Comment on Their Blogs to Tell Them of the Award:
You’ll just have to trust me on this one, or visit their blogs to verify.
Thanks again, Jemi! 🙂